Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fears & Phobias Recount by Jayden

Two years ago I had a visitor in Australia, it was a snake! I did not know what attracted it to come into my house. I was terrified to have a snake inside.
So I got a broom and tried to get it out but it was no use. It just kept on biting the broom. So I woke my nanny up and she called our neighbour. When he arrived at our house, he had a dustbrush and a bag. He used the dustbrush to put the snake into the bag. Then we took the snake to the animal control and they told us why it came into our house. It was very hungry and it was pregnant.
Being face to face with a snake has made me overcome my fear of snakes.

By Jayden
Year 4
Room 12

No comments: