Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Poem by Kelliemay - Grade 5

I'm Happy When
I'm happy when I go to the beach,
I'm happy when mum buys me a peach.
I'm happy when I play with my dog,
I'm happy when I walk in the fog.
I'm happy when I go to Chrisco,
I'm happy when I dance in a disco.
I'm happy when I come to school,
I'm happy when I get in the pool.
I'm happy when I play in the park,
I'm happy when I stay in the dark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.