Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NASA Build more Space Stations!!!

I know that everything happens for a good reason, nevertheless, I am getting a little impatient with all the sts-127 mis-launches. I can't imagine how the sts_127 crew and their families must be feeling. God give you strength!

I have a suggestion, to avoid future launch delays, why can't NASA construct an Obama Space Centre in Central Australia or Africa?
It will be well-worth the money spent and we can have multiple launches and missions to speed up our space-explorations. I know that we have made major advances and space discoveries in the recent decades but let's start speeding things up a bit and make it easier for our children's children.

I believe that NASA needs to spread its wings and embrace our entire planet Earth first in order to make extra-ordinary breakthroughs in Space.

I do pray we have a successful launch in 22 hours 30 minutes time...all through the Grace of GOD! Room 8 is waiting anxioulsy for our space questions to be answered from space, live on NASA TV.

Good luck and God Speed sts-127
Mrs Kree Raman

No comments: