Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Farewell Room 8 of 2008

My Darlings,

It was a pleasure having each and every one of you in my class this year. I wish you well in your new class next year and may you continue with the high standard of work you have achieved in Room 8. I have enjoyed watching your transformation from the start to the end of the year. I am proud of you all for taking the virtues we have learned, to heart, and for often striving to be the best that you can be.
This Blog will always be yours as well as all of the other COOL KIDS I have taught. I hope that you will continue to visit this Blog next year and in the future.

My darlings, you have learned how to set and achieve goals and you're now able to make good choices. This had inspired me to set a goal for myself in August. I have learned to make good choices about the foods I eat and to exercise to be healthy. By choosing a healthy lifestyle, I discovered that it is indeed difficult to always make the right choices in life. I now realise that it must have been hard for you to always do the right thing in the classroom, in the playground and when dealing with difficult situations. So THANK YOU for your perseverance - you did not give up when things seemed hard. And even when you made a mistake, you learnt from it and tried to change for the better.

I expect that each one of you will continue with your education to Intermediate School, then to High School and also to University. I hope that I have instilled in you all a love for learning and sharing, loving and caring. I pray that you will all grow up to be model citizens of New Zealand and the world. I am always here for you. Believe in yourselves, like I do, and live by our school's motto "KIA TOA KIA MANAWANUI...BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE!

Love always,
Mrs Raman


COOLKIDS 2008
Rear:- Johnnie, Shar, Joseph, Tyson, Riccardo, Douglas, Eruera
Middle:- Destiny, Makayla, Britelle, Tia, Kelliemay, Iesha
Second row:- Zane, Ariana, Stacy, Cridon, Davyd, Kiani, Page
Front:- Kassidy, Nikita, Lacy, Marino, Victoria, Kennedy




Total number of visits to Mrs Raman's Cool Kids Blog since 29 May 2008: 6,847 on 17 Dec 2008

No comments: