Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tribute to Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)




It was with great sadness on Friday the 26th June, in my school staffroom, that I learned of the passing away of my beloved pop-star, Michael Jackson. Michael passed away on June 25th at the age of 50 years, from an unexpected cardiac-related death.


Michael, you're gone too soon! There was and will be NO OTHER like YOU. You were superhuman, my angel, my GOD. You transcend death - you are IMMORTAL. Only the blessed ones of this lifetime were able to know you, love you and believe in you. What a loss to the rest of the world. Who cares about what people say or think? They did the same with Jesus Christ, Sathya Sai Baba and many Avatars of our world. I hope you never doubted the love of your true fans.


Michael, your death has left a hole in my heart, but I know that your music and your unselfish love for humanity will fill that hole and will heal me and all who mourn for you. I must admit, now that you have transcended into Spirit and Soul, I feel SO CLOSE to you.


Michael, please watch over our Earth...let your death cleanse the world of all hate, greed, wars, racism, poverty, crime, etc. May your love Heal the World and save our beautiful Earth. I am sure Heaven is now complete with you there Michael.

Michael, I shall love you for always, my SuperHero.

Your loyal fan,
Kree Raman Vandayar

No comments: