Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Monday, June 29, 2009

MY RECOUNT ABOUT MY TRIP TO THE S.P.C.A on Friday 19th June

kaiya 3

For the Look at Me Now Programme we had a trip to the R.S.P.C.A in Mangere last week Friday.

Firstly we met a girl named Hailey. Then we went into a huge room and there were lots of flip up chairs .

We flipped them up then we all sat on them. She told us about the animals. What she first said to us was about us not putting our fingers in the cages.

Thirdly we went outside. When we went outside there was a little farm house where there were farm animals.

The farm animals that were held  in the farm house were Guinea pigs, Rabbits, Goats, sheep, Rats and 1 big pig.

We got to touch all of the farm animals. I liked the Rabbits. They are so cute and cuddly I wish I could have one when I  grow up.

Then we went into the place where you get your adopted pets. There were lots of dogs and cats. I liked the animals at the S.P.C.A.

I cant wait to visit the SPCA again.

Recount by KAIYA

No comments: