Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rainbow's End Recount by Jayden - Year 4


Five weeks ago I went to Rainbow's End. I went with Chase and Papakura Fitness Centre.
When we got there the first thing I did was the bumper boats. We had so much fun spinning on the bumper boats and getting wet. I went on the bumper boats about seven times. Both of our pants were soaking wet! After that we met a boy named Jake and we asked him for a game of bumper carts and he accepted it. So it was a challenge for Chase and I but he said there's a bunch of teens going in there and we should challenge them. So that meant that we were a team. Chase and I said lets do it!
So it was teens vs kids. I was shaking like a leaf! Then we made a plan and Jake said I'm red, Chase is blue and he's green. So the bumping started. One teenager really packed a punch to me and I flung backwards driving in reverse and then it was over! Kids won!
The kids congratulated us for a terrific game. It was a splendid day at Rainbow's End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done kids beating those pesky teens!!! Sounds like a great day out.
Mr Robertson