Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Friday, August 22, 2008

Good things happen to Good People




Good things happen to good people because they do the right thing. They show respect to others. They have integrity which means making choices that help you be the best person you can be. I wake up early in the morning because I have to make my brothers breakfast and change them. I enjoy doing good things because when I grow up, I will be a good person. I want to treat others with respect so they can treat me well. I show respect for others even when they are different from me. I know what it feels like when you’re being teased. It is not nice to tease others because it is not being respectful. I take responsibility for my own actions and I do my own work. I want to learn more about values because I want good things to happen to me. I don’t like getting yellow or red warnings because that is bad. To be a good person you have to practice values like love, honesty and compassion. If you are good then good things will happen to you, like you will not get into trouble. I want to be a good person because I like to be happy. Don’t you?

Speech by Kiani

No comments: