Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My mother is the best in the World




Do you have someone who looks after you? I do. My mum is trying to be the best mother she can be for my sisters, brother and I. My mum has red hair, a tan face and brown eyes. She is the best mum in the world because she was the manager of my rugby team. But now she is secretary of our team. On Saturdays my mum takes me to my rugby game. My mum laughs at me when she scores a goal in the goal post. My mother takes me to the chipmunks or to the zoo, even McDonalds. Every second Tuesday we go into town at night because it is my mum’s payday. Sometimes we go to the video shop and hire DVDs. My mum is the best in the world because she bought me a play station 2. When my mum goes out shopping she buys my sisters, my brother and I lots of things. Once my mum bought me a skateboard. My sisters and brother got a scooter. My mum also buys me some clothes or games. She buys me some toys but sometimes I don’t like it because it is plastic. When it is my birthday we go to the movies and mum gives me $50 to play arcade games.
My mother is the best mother she can be for us. I know my mum is the best in the world.

Speech by Eruera

No comments: