Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Friday, August 22, 2008

Why my Mum is the Best in the World




Do you have someone who cares about you?
Well I do and that’s my mum. My mum is pretty. My mum will take me to the mall and she will buy me some shoes, clothes and some Wendy’s. My mum will let me go with my friend to Hamilton or to Sky City. My mum will take me shopping and she will let me go to the shop. My mum always helps with my homework. Sometimes I read a book because I don’t get home until four pm and mum gets home at five pm. She never has to tell me to do my jobs. I just do it when I get home. My mum is the best because she will take me where I want to go. My mum works at a place that makes cookies. Mum buys some cookies and we eat them. My mum likes my friends and she lets them come over. If you had a mum like that mine you would be happy because she will play with you. She is fun too. When I got my hair cut my mum got the same as me and my mum looked young. My mum is really wonderful because she is fun, kind and she is funny too. My mum is good at the Speed game and that is my favorite game too. My mum is the best because she helps me and makes me stuff. She is the best mum in the world.

Speech by Lacy

No comments: