Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Friday, August 22, 2008

My favourite TV show




My favourite TV show is Shortland Street. On Shortland Street there are lots of people who work hard to be the C.E.O. On Shortland Street there is a C.E.O named Cullen McKay. Some of the people die when they are in Surgery. Some people are sad for their family who die. If you have a heart attack you should always go to the hospital. If you don’t go to the hospital you might die. When I watch Shortland Street I learn how to be a doctor when I grow up. When my family watch it they always say that I should be a doctor when I grow up. I watch Shortland Street at 7.00pm and it finishes at 8.00pm on Mondays during wintertime. Some of my favourite actors are Sophie, Hunter, Justine, T.K. and Kip. There are lots of people who work at Shortland Street. The people I don’t like are the Whitetails because they are mean to people. The Whitetails are a gang. One day they kidnapped a man. One night some people were throwing a party and a White tail came in and took their money. I only like the good people in Shortland Street. I was not happy because he was mean. My most favourite person on Shortland Street is T.K. because he looks gorgeous. He is kind and caring. His partner is Sarah but I don’t like her because she always lies to him.
If you don’t watch Shortland street you should watch it sometime. It is the coolest programme on TV 2.

Speech by Page

No comments: