Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Bike




My bike is cool and it’s new. It’s a mountain bike and it is blue. Now it looks old to me. I won my bike at Massey Park. My dad and I freaked out when I got the bike from the mayor. We didn’t know how he got my name. He just called my name out. We had to stay behind and go to the creek because the mayor rode it down there. I was shy when I won. It was a girl who won the other bike. There were fireworks. The part I liked was when they put the fireworks on the bike’s wheels. The sparks were going around the wheels. He was riding it on the wall and it looked cool. It was not touching the black thing on the wheel where you pump it up. It went around the wheel. I rode my bike home while my dad drove his car. He followed me all the way back home to show my family my new bike. A few days later we went kayaking and I took my bike too. It was scary when I rode down the hill. I ride my bike when I get back home from school. On my bike is a drink bottle holder. I think I am going to get a drink bottle from the Warehouse. You can take the wheels off without any screwdriver. It’s neat. It’s like I bought it from the shop. If I go for a ride I would go on my blue bike. But if we go on the bmx track I would go on my bmx bike for racing people. I am happy I won that bike at the racing. It felt great when I won it.


Speech by Cridon

No comments: