Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Monday, August 25, 2008

If I had a Million Dollars




If I had a million dollars I would buy a motor bike. I will buy a car with a big spoiler and body kit. I will buy a house and a psp and ps3 too. I will buy all the food I love to eat and I will have a feast with my family and friends. I’ll buy my favourite desserts like ice-cream and puddings and chocolate cake. I will have heaps of my favourite drinks like coke, fanta and L & P. I will buy some high fashion clothing to wear and some flash shoes. I like blue Nike shoes. I will dress like a rap and hip-hop singer. I will have a haircut like my brother’s which is like a Mohawk with Maori patterns. I will get a tattoo with Maori patterns on my left arm and a dragon on my back. I would get some eye-contacts of all different colours. I will buy a monster truck to drive around to places I haven’t seen. I’d like to have a quad bike too because it is very good on dirt. I would do some skids on the dirt. I might buy a Harley Davidson too. I would get a cell-phone to call and text my friends and family. I will buy a boat to roam in the sea. It will be a speed-boat and I will take my friends and family. I will buy a gold chain with a dollar sign and some ear-rings. I will buy heaps of books and fancy paper to draw on. I will buy the most expensive soccer and rugby balls. I will use my soccer ball to play kicks and I will use the rugby ball to play rugby or touch with my mates. I will buy a surf board to surf on the sea at the beach. I will save some of my money so I can buy some more things in the future. If I had a million dollars I will have so much fun and I will be so happy.


Speech by Douglas

No comments: