Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Speech: I have a dream by Kingi

Do you have a dream? I do. I would like to go to university and learn more about the earth and space. When I go to university I would like to discover a new animal and I would want to see a humming moth. I bet it would be exciting. If my dreams come true I would be rich and give money to the poor and buy a huge sunny house next to a beach. I would go to America then go to NASA. Later I could go into space and explore Mars and see all of the cool stuff. It would be even better if we could build a new world on Mars. What would you call it? It is my dream to make another space station like NASA. It would be on twitter so you can follow me. I have a dream that no people would litter so we wouldn’t have to buy litter bins. I dream that we would not have cars which create pollution in the world. The best way to stop pollution is not to have many cars on the road. Instead you can use a train or ride a bicycle to work. If it was up to me that is what it would be. I can be in a movie in Hollywood and make a print of my hands in Hollywood’s foot path. That would be exciting. I would like to go in the deep jungle to explore nature and to be free. Another thing is I would like to go on a vacation all around the globe from Sydney and back. Like I said I would like to go to university and learn all of those things. When I grow up I would be the happiest person on earth. I have a dream that I would be the boss of the paintball business because paint ball is both cool and sore plus you can use a shot. There is only one I like the most and that is to fire it. I think about my dream every day. Although I like to have all of those dreams come true there is only one dream I like the best and that is to go into space. If I believe in my dreams I could make them a reality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, so you and I seem a lot a like. I like the universe a lot too. However, the main focus needs to be on our world and the people around us. I find it hard to focus, but just love life!