Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School

Kahikatea Tree at Papakura South School
Martha-Lee and Madeline

Friday, September 11, 2009

Teacher’s Farewell Message

mrs raman

Dear Principal, Board of Trustees, Staff, Students & Parents of Kelvin Road School:

The day has finally arrived...my journey at Kelvin Road School has come to an end.

In my 20 years of teaching this has been only my 2nd school and I would be happy to have stayed here forever! However, there is another exciting challenge awaiting me, so I am off...following my heart. This feels right, like it did when I left South Africa 7 and a half years ago.

I can't THANK YOU all enough for your help and friendship throughout my stay at our cool school. I have learned heaps and Kelvin Road School will be forever engraved in my heart.

If I said or did anything to hurt or upset you, kindly forgive me. I hope that you will remember me with a smile :) All the best.

I am sure that my Cool Kids will continue with their awesome work and I know that they will keep in touch via Gmail, Twitter and Blogger. Remember your "Wish Upon a Star". You CAN achieve your goals and dreams if you work hard,  and "Be the BEST that you can be!" Reach for the Stars!!

Love always,

Kree Raman
Room 8 Teacher
Mobile: 0272967094
Skype: kreeraman
Twitter: kreescoolkids
Youtube: kree12

Gmail: kree4sai@gmail.com
Class Blog: http://mrsramanscoolkids.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Moturoa said...

All the best for your new position.

I am sure you will be missed.

Allanah K

Unknown said...

Dear cool kids,
My 7 year old daughter cries when her teacher is on leave or gone. She will have to deal with many changes in her life. I hope that she can understand that life is a journey and it does change, but that she is always loved. She will have a new teacher soon just like you. I'm sure that I will have a new boss at my work soon too. That makes it hard, but we can never forget the lessons we have learned and the kindness and carry that they have provided in our wonderful journey of life. I hope that me and Sierra can provide the same thoughtfulness that was provided to us.
Thank you Cool kids. You rock!